Knight mage. Complete edition
In fact, absolutely all people of all ages know about the computer analogue of this publication – this is a paper version of Heroes of Might and Magic. It was developed by the same Vladimir Khvatil. Mage Knight: Ultimate Edition is a little more difficult to learn than its original source, but it only makes the game more interesting. It has a lot of opportunities for self-realization, a deeply developed and flexible “engine”. A game of logic, because the moves on a modular battlefield should be weighed as much as possible. Just one wrong move can lead to defeat, as can one correct move.
The full edition means that in addition to the basic version, there are 3 more add-ons in the box. Even the standard version can be played for a year and still not fully explored.
The composition of the game:
- 4 heroes;
- 4 miniature cities;
- 20 locations;
- tablet reputation and time of day;
- 40 crystals of mana;
- 8 cubes of mana;
- 92 action cards;
- 20 spells;
- 16 artifacts;
- 54 cards of wounds;
- 40 squad cards;
- 12 tactics;
- 4 cards of descriptions of skills;
- 7 descriptions of places;
- 80 armor tokens, 40 – attacks, 24 – levels, 60 – enemies;
- 12 ruin tokens.
A mind blowing game with a huge range of heroes, abilities, crystals and all sorts of things. With self-mapping capabilities, each game is unique. The battles here are much brighter and more exciting than in the computer version. During the main battles, the intensity of passions reaches the maximum
- The critically acclaimed, award winning Mage Knight board game combines elements of RPGs, deckbuilding, and traditional board games while capturing the rich history of the Mage Knight universe.
- Now, after wowing solo game players and groups of up to 5, this Ultimate Edition brings it all together in a self-contained gaming experience.
- The Ultimate Edition includes the original base game plus all three expansions: The Lost Legion, Krang, and Shades of Tezla. It features comprehensive integrated rules text, 5 all-new cards, alternate paint jobs, and a great price that cant be beat!This is the Ultimate Edition fans have waited for!
- Package Weight: 3.719 kilograms
It is a fantasy role-playing game that can be played even alone. Gloomhaven takes the player to the Middle Ages, where there is a lot of powerful magic, massive battles, caves concealing horror and dangerous opponents. The whole game is full of sharp plot twists. Despite the classification of Gloomhaven as a dungeon crawler, the emphasis is more on combat tactics than on exploration (although the world is really rich).
A few facts to understand the scale of the game:
- the box weighs more than 9 kg, it is packed to the brim with game elements;
- more than 1700 cards;
- 95 different tasks;
- 17 classes of heroes, but initially only 6 are available: warrior, magician, barbarian, archer, spell spinner;
- 47 types of opponents, etc.
The first impression after receiving the game is shock. When I opened the box, I was a little sad, it’s very big. There are only over 50 pages of rules. It took me 3 days to learn the main rules of the game, but now this is my only board game, another is not needed. Its main value is that each time the plot unfolds in a different way.
- For 1-4 players; Ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time
- A game of Euro-inspired tactical combat in a persistent world of shifting motive
- A game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions
The game is much simpler than the previous ones, it can be called a family strategy. Participation is taken from two to four people, each heads his own faction. The winner is the one who takes control of the magical forest. There are 4 factions in the game: Marquis de Cote, Winged Dynasty, Forest Union and Vagabond. Each dynasty has unique abilities that help dominate the forest and determine the tactics of battles.
The kit includes:
- playing field on 2 sides;
- 4 cards of hints;
- 4 plates, one for each fraction;
- 56 figures of characters made of wood;
- 2 dice of battles;
- 93 cards;
- 70 different tokens.
The game is interesting, but it is better to play at least four players. There are classes that begin to greatly outperform others in the middle and last stages of the game. To defend against the same Tinker, you need to combine efforts, otherwise he takes up to 8 points per turn and destroys many buildings. In general, a wish to the developer is to finalize the balance, but in general everything is fine
- Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness
- In Root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability.
- Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time
This significant edition has already begun to go down in history, but it has been redesigned, supplemented, slightly rebalanced and visualized. All this breathed new breath into the Brass series. The Birmingham version is a continuation of the economic game in which the player is engaged in construction, development of networks, extraction of various resources. This is a challenging game so it is best suited for adults. Comes with localization today.
- 180 enterprise cards;
- 76 cards;
- 4 tablets for players;
- 4 income tokens;
- 15 beer barrels;
- 4 winning chips;
- 56 elements of railway tracks;
- 18 cubes of metal and 30 – coal;
- 4 images of heroes;
- 70 cash chips.
An amazing economic game, it is addictive for many hours of play. Even after the first two-hour game, I still want to play, especially since the requirements of the merchants change every time. Favorite moments: atmospheric design of the field, cards, tokens, depth of the game implementation. Another plus – the rules are only 6 pages, they are easy to remember in 3-4 games, and not like in other analogs of the Talmud for dozens of pages
- Birmingham tells the story of competing entrepreneurs in Birmingham during the industrial revolution, between the years of 1770-1870.
- As in its predecessor, you must develop, build, and establish your industries and network, in an effort to exploit low or high market demands.
- Tweaked rule set and balance improved 2 & 3 player rules provide an experience more consistent with 4 player new high quality components including 4 player mats
- As one of the top 30 highest rated board games on boardgamegeek.Com, brass is widely regarded as one of the deepest, most replayable economic games ever designed
- Martin Wallace’s original masterpiece
The concept of the game may be familiar to those who have played Blood Rage before. The main difference of the new version lies in the transition from a military solution to the conflict to more diplomatic methods, although the war was given great importance. The story throws the hero into the period of feudal Japan, where the gods woke up who want to rebuild the country. Each player becomes the head of the House.
There are quite a few actions here: political agreements, offerings, commanding an army, recruiting demons, capturing locations and extracting useful resources. With the help of diplomacy, players can temporarily conclude a truce, jointly attack enemies, and betray each other.
- 58 miniatures;
- 40 stands;
- 10 markers;
- 66 cards;
- 99 tokens.
A good game, definitely worthy of attention. Better than the Fornication Rage in all respects. The figures are very cool. The game’s politics are interesting and guarantee unexpected twists and turns. For 3 games, I realized that being a traitor is beneficial. Cons of the game – sometimes too long games
- New clans, more players – the Moon Clan and the sun Clan offer players new strategic options while expanding the original rising Sun player count to a total of 6 at the same time!
- The seven lucky gods – the new clans offer a new play experience with the introduction of their own set of unique, lucky gods.
- Highly-detailed plastic miniatures – the new moon and sun clans, along with their seven lucky gods, add a total of 27 New, highly-detailed plastic miniatures to an already impressive lineup of rising sun miniatures.
Everdell is a small town with talking forest animals. In total, players are given 4 seasons and a small number of workers, after the expiration of the time you need to show the best “city”. The essence of the game: placing workers and creating tables. During the turn, you can choose one of three actions: play with a figurine, a card, or prepare for the next season (performed in 3 actions). If there is no way to make an action, then you need to say pass. When everyone folds, the game is over and the winner is calculated.
- 20 figures of pebbles;
- 30 berries;
- 30 branches;
- 25 pieces of resin;
- 4 main events;
- 16 events;
- 11 forest tiles;
- 24 workers;
- 120 cards with buildings or workers;
- victory tokens;
- chips “used”;
- a cube with 18 faces.
The game captivates with its pacifying and positive atmosphere, as well as a lot of opportunities to build your favorite city. A worthy strategy with cute animals is now always in a prominent place in our family. Despite the 13+ restriction, we play with children 9, 12 and 16 years old, while everyone feels comfortable
Far beyond the comfortable borders of the Everdell Valley, deep in the mysterious and uncharted lands, adventure is waiting to be discovered.
A cooperative game, in which the theme of colonization of distant lands is presented in a completely unusual light. Now you might think that you will have to improve the economy and educate the natives, but no. Players will take on the guise of great nature spirits who want to drive the invaders from their inhabited island. If the tribes are killed, then there will be no people left to worship the spirits. This is a very difficult game with a lot of nuances, but it is very interesting and replayable, extremely variable and atmospheric.
- field of invaders;
- modular card;
- 8 tablets for perfume;
- 36 figures of Dahanov;
- 92 figures of invaders;
- 38 pollution tokens;
- 52 tokens of the presence of spirits;
- 12 effects;
- 32 energy modules;
- 20 fear cards;
- 8 tips;
- 15 tablets of fear;
- 90 power cards.
Where else can natural disasters be sent to drive out invaders? It’s fun, but also challenging. At first, a large instruction scares away, but after understanding the rules, the game becomes just incredibly interesting
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players
- Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes
- Complex and thematic cooperative game