Remember how in childhood you sat for hours at the Manager, NEP and other clones of Monopoly? Time to refresh your impressions, because economic board games can be not only for children! If you are going to a large and mature company, we have ten fairly fair board economic games.
Best Economic Board Game – Cash Flow. The strategy requires participants to make cold decisions and balanced actions. Unlike Monopoly, players who have lost their capital remain in the game. The conditions are such that everyone has an equal chance of winning. Each event is accompanied by a change in current indicators: inflation, absorption, personal problems.
2. Food Chin Magnate
This is an excellent economic board game project, where each player can expand their marketing knowledge and try to open their own fast food chain. Competition between participants will lead to interesting logical solutions and unexpected deals. The board game based on economics is the key to all-round development.
- For 2-5 players
- 2-4 hour playing time
- Heavy strategy game about building a fast food chain
3. The Gallerist
“Gallery owner” is one of the top three leaders in economic board games. The player will have to try himself as a cultural merchant, curate famous artists and make big deals. The game combines the best features of the financial market and the art industry, making it a worthy addition to the best table games for money.
The list of business board games has been replenished with a smart copy of the Stockpile. The strategy combines the situation on the stock market at the end of the 20th century and the opportunity to participate in investment. All players will be provided with insider information about the market situation and cards for trading. Well-thought-out logic allows “Stockpile” to become one of the best board games about money.
- 💹 Unique Premise: Use your investment strategy to play the stock market in this board game to see who can make the most money.
- 💹 Interactive Game: Each investment strategy card in this expansion game unlocks thought-provoking scenarios for players of all ages to control the chaos of the stock market.
- 💹 Brand New: In this expansion pack, a new one player variant is introduced bringing a new level of strategy to this exciting board game.
- 💹Introducing a New Investor Card: Meet Illicit Ivan. A player card who excels at strategies to manipulate the stock market.
- 💹Strategy for kids and adults: Players need to consider all information on when to buy or sell a stock. Is there inside information to be had, is the stock going to split, it all comes down to your strategy in this stock market game.
“Viticulture” opens the five best board games in economic strategy. In a few hours, participants will find themselves in medieval Tuscany and become owners of their own vineyards. The main task is to turn your brainchild into the dream ofall residents of the city and get the maximum income.
- For 1-6 players
- 45-90 minute playing time
- The essential edition includes the second edition of viticulture along with several elements from the original Tuscany expansion pack
- It contains 154 cards at the 44x67mm size and 78 cards at the 63x88mm size
- Includes 36 Mama & Papa cards, 18 Field cards and and 24 Automa cards
The best economic board games should be supplemented not only with strategies, but also with business games. Acquire invites the participants to invest their capital in the business. The game will help you gain financial knowledge and understand the importance of market relations, as businesses may merge or lose their assets.
- Imagine planning, building, and owning the next super city
- Strategically sell, trade, or keep stocks
- Player with the most money wins
- For 2 to 6 players
- Includes gamebaord, 100 building tiles, 7 headquarters buildings, 11 corporation banners, stock market tray, 168 stock cards, 6 info cards, money pack, and game guide
The next step in the list of economic board games is Mombasa. Everyone is sent to hot Africa. Players have to buy companies at auction and make big bucks from their strategy. Mombasa has a unique manual mechanism that, together with the cards, determines the actions of the participants.
Every lover of economic board games appreciates the ageless classics of selling, buying, strategizing, and crazy competition. The game “Container” will give the player an island and the ability to produce goods. At each stage, participants need to sell their work and buy new ones. Be careful, currency relations can provoke someone to speculate!
- The classic shipping game returns and it’s better than ever!
- Huge resin Ships! over 7 inches long!
- 85 highly detailed containers!
- Updated rules including all new content!
- Many different paths to victory! build factories, warehouses, or build a shipping empire!
9.Panic on Wall Street!
“Panic on Wall Street!” is a tabletop economic simulator, a game that offers to try on the role of a big capitalist from Wall Street. Participants are divided into two teams: investors and managers. The main task of everyone is to get big profits for themselves as a result of trading and buy out the best companies. Players have the right to move until the dice bring major changes to the economy. After five rounds of play, the investors and managers who make the most profit win.
10. Power Grid
An excellent economic board game – “Power Grid”. Players must mentally develop a plan of action to connect cities to each other. Participants can buy and sell their power plants, compete for resources, or participate in negotiations. The development of the game takes place over time, because after each step the factories can improve.
- Bundle of Power Grid Recharged base game plus six expansions
- France / Italy, Quebec / Baden-Wurttemberg, Russia / Japan,
- China / Korea, Australia / Indian Subcontinent, and Benelux / Central Europe
- 2 Bonus Lightning Bolt Pin Back Buttons